Trying to cook more
We have been trying to cook more, so last night I marinated a couple of chicken breasts and threw them on the grill. Carrie made a great balsamic, red pepper puree from the At Blanchard's Table: A Trip to the Beach Cookbook for the chicken. She also made baked, sweet potato fries and we sautéed some green beans. A nice healthy and yummy meal at home.
Before dinner, I finished the last glass of 2001 Morgan Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir that Sandy brought over the night before. A nice pleasant Pinot.
With dinner, I opened a half bottle of the 2001 Ridge Geyserville. An wonderful zin blend that was great with our meal.
For more details on the wines, see my tasting notes on the Morgan and Ridge in CellarTracker!
Before dinner, I finished the last glass of 2001 Morgan Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir that Sandy brought over the night before. A nice pleasant Pinot.
With dinner, I opened a half bottle of the 2001 Ridge Geyserville. An wonderful zin blend that was great with our meal.
For more details on the wines, see my tasting notes on the Morgan and Ridge in CellarTracker!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home